Tuesday 24 April 2012

One little shopping spree...

Summer’s on its way, (finally), which means I’ve spent a pleasurable evening looking at beautiful clothes on the internet; I’m stubbornly ignoring the wind battering my flat and the rain, as if in league with my debit card, doing its utmost to scream “Step away from the seventy eighth midi dress you have ogled this evening!” Here’s a small selection of beautiful clothes on the wish list. I’ll be browsing charity shops looking to find similar looking, cheaper clothes that are suitable to wear to school (in line with newly implemented school dress code) but that still have at least a splash of colour or style.


beautiful turquoise blazer £19.99 H&M. The colour is my favourite.
Newlook zig zag dress £19.99
Newlook floral print dress £24.99
Topshop Midi dress £46
Mango £39.99
Dorothy Perkins purple trousers £22
£26 Dorothy Perkins
£32 Dorothy Perkins
£40 Baya Linen trousers, Monsoon
£38 Monsoon

No comments:

Post a Comment